Advisers - Want To Increase Your Profile?
Direct consumer input to your Adviser Rating is what makes Adviser Ratings different from other sites promoting advisers.
Did you know you can increase your “Adviser Rating” score by up to 20% - just by getting reviews on your profile. We factor in 20% of your total rating score, to come from your clients. This means if you are rated as a “Silver” adviser on 74%, you can become a “Platinum” adviser rated at 94%, just by getting your current, happy (one would hope!) clients to take 2 minutes to review you. See how easy it is here
Additionally, the simple act of getting reviews will increase your Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) on sites like Google. If you’ve ever wanted yourself or your business to appear higher in a Google search, we can help! You can read more about SEO at the bottom of this article, but a great place to start is by getting reviews. And the best part is IT’S FREE!