At Adviser Ratings, we are all about promoting Financial Advice to consumers whilst encouraging thought leadership by Advisers and engagement with the consumer market. Part of our commitment to the Advisers who support us through subscription, is the potential to participate in and leverage off our distribution networks to consumers and also the opportunity for publicity which arise through our PR firm.
We wanted to celebrate with you the advisers who have in the last 6 months had the opportunity to gain further exposure outside of Adviser Ratings. These advisers have participated in various promotions as a result of their engagement with Adviser Ratings, including: articles placed in Industry and Consumer publications, production of free professional PR promotional video’s, and Radio exposure with David Koch on his syndicated Radio show “Your Money and Your Life”
- Yahoo 7 Finance: “Top 10 Biggest Investment Mistakes & How to Avoid Them” Scott Haywood' (Platinum Adviser) Read here
- Money Magazine: “How to Prepare Your Christmas Budget Like a Financial Adviser" by Jenny Brown (gold adviser). Read here
- Cosmopolitan Magazine (online): Sofie Korac (Platinum adviser)) with Erin Cook (producer, Cosmo) on “A diary of editor's expenses and becoming financially fit in your 20s" Read here
- GQ Magazine: Front page - “A Financial Adviser's Guide to Investing Your Cash” by Peter Horsfield (Platinum adviser) Read here
- Money Magazine: “A Financial Adviser's Guide to Avoid Getting In Over Your Head When It Comes to Car Loans” by Scott Malcolm (Platinum adviser) Read here
- AFR - Smart Investor: "Six tips to prepare for Divorce Day and Beyond", contributing adviser Rhiannon Robinson, (Gold Adviser)
- PR video filmed - Ash McAuliffe (Platinum adviser), Leigh Morris (Platinum adviser), Sacha Burchgart (Gold adviser)
- Radio 2UE: Interview with David Koch - Rhiannon Robinson (Gold adviser) Listen here
- Radio 2UE: Interview with David Koch - Ash McAuliffe (Platinum adviser) Listen here
- Radio 2UE: Interview with David Koch - Scott Malcolm (Platinum adviser) Listen here
Why are we telling you this? Our aim, above all, is to connect consumers with advice and to demystify the industry for those who need it. We are connecting you, the experienced Adviser with consumers and sometimes that includes perks like leveraging off our network.
In addition, we provide our subscribing advisers to ability to answer questions we receive from the public through our website, which we then publish in our weekly consumer newsletter, and also feature subscribing advisers in those newsletters via our “Adviser Ratings Profile’s” series. These articles get amplified between 8-12 times via our networks, which not only disseminates the information directly, but also increases you Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) which can help you stand out from the crowd.
All this is potentially available for you - will you be the next Adviser who publishes a piece in conjunction with us?
Your Digital Footprint:
The vast majority (over 90%) of consumers research online before making a substantial purchase of a service of product. We all know, to do this people use Google.
We are now recognised by Google as an independent ratings and review platform. What this means for you is that as long as you have at least 1 review on your profile, when you Google your name, the potential for a link to your Adviser Ratings profile (with a star reviews ranking below it) is massively increased. This has huge benefits to you and your digital footprint and helps increase your SEO. More reviews = Greater SEO.
In addition to this, Adviser Ratings is taking steps to improve our own site ranking and weighting with search engines through means such as “indexing” our entire site for search engine optimisation (SEO). As our ‘weighting’ increases, so too are any pages that are listed on our site – such as your own profile page. You can help strengthen this process for your own profile by sharing links to your profile or articles you write that are published on our site (as mentioned, for our subscribing advisers we offer them “Ask an Adviser” or “Adviser Profile” pieces which are published on site and in our consumer newsletter) as much as you can, via the widgets, free buttons and badges and also re-posting on social networks such as twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Are you someone who is unsure of understanding the online world of SEO, SEM and digital marketing? That’s fine! When you subscribe to Adviser Ratings you can leverage off our skills and expertise in this area. That way, all you have to do is get reviews from your clients, keep your profile updated, add the review widget to your website (so your profile ‘connects’ to your website) and let the digital world work for you whilst you continue to do what you do best!