Our Adviser Profile this week is PJ Roghanchi, who is specialist, dealing with Medical Professionals at Elixir Wealth Advisory in Melbourne. PJ has 5 Client reviews and an average customer rating of 4.88 out of 5 Stars.
- Best thing about being a financial adviser?
Seeing my clients lives change.
- One thing you would like to see improved or changed in the industry?
Exorbitant advice fees charged by my colleagues.
- The areas on their finances or economy that worry your clients the most?
- What's the strangest question a client has ever asked you?
Would I ever even claim for any of the personal insurances you suggest?
- If you could get three things into consumers' heads about what advisers do or don't do what would they be?
a) They do want to partner with you for a long journey or long time
b) Results will not happen over-night – remain invested.
c) what they do, a robot can’t do.
- How do you describe your job at BBQs?
Every day I help my clients to have a plan for financial well-being – I stay in that journey with them and keep reminding them when they forget.