Sofie Korac, a qualified financial adviser and Principal at Prudentia Financial Planning has produced a white paper to help women move towards their goals and a more secure financial future.
Whether you’re a single professional, company director or home-maker, women usually juggle many roles, including:
- We are often the primary care giver, looking after the kids or our elderly parents
- Ensure our home is clean and tidy
- Organise meals and the social calendar
- Manage the household budget
- Juggling work on top of the above priorities
After the daily activities are taken care of, we also have lifestyle and financial goals to achieve such as wanting to provide the best education for our children, saving for a holiday, paying down the mortgage, or planning for our future retirement.
It would also be nice to be able to spoil ourselves a little like treating ourselves to a facial!
Whatever your goals, a regular savings plan is the first step to meeting those goals. However, to reach your goals faster, investing your savings is critical. Building your own investment nest egg will provide you with more choices as to the way you wish to live your life.
This White Paper will teach you those basics and help you move towards your goals and a more secure financial future.
Sofie gives us 10 Steps to Creating Wealth and Managing your Money:
- Set your Goals
- Pay yourself first: Save
- Make your savings grow faster by Investing
- Harness the power of Compounding
- Protect what you have and plan for the unexpected
- Diversify your wealth
- Invest in tax-effective
- Make the most of your super & pre-retirement planning
- Use debt wisely
- Ensure your assets are distributed as per your wishes when the time comes
Read the full White Paper here