Adviser Ratings has been offered some exclusive media pricing, which we'd like to share with you - this is about exposure for individual advisers. We need to get back to News Ltd and Fairfax by tonight, so it will be a first come, first served basis.
The offer is open for the following States and Territories and associated newspapers:
ACT - The Canberra Times and the AFR
NSW - Sydney Morning Herald and the AFR
Queensland - The Courier Mail and the AFR
SA - The Advertiser and the AFR
Victoria - The Age and the AFR
Our Together Australia campaign has now been in market 6 weeks, and are just starting to ramp up the advice side of the website. Some high level metrics through the Adviser Ratings and Together Australia websites (as at today):
- We have reached 1.2M through Facebook advertising
- 300k+ have engaged with our social media
- 160k unique visitors to our website
- 300k page views
- 20k listens to our podcasts and growing
We have struck a chord with the Australian public.
We have secured some great advertising rates (over 50% discount through our agency) and would love to use these discounts to profile individual advisers in major publications. The publications are hugely supportive of what we are trying to achieve (ie the value of advice during times of economic uncertainty)
We are looking for a minimum number of advisers in each State - cost per adviser is $1,100 (including GST). We are part covering some of the cost of this "mini campaign".
Current Minimum and Maximum Number of Advisers Required
ACT - 5 MIN - 8 MAX (Current Status = 3)
NSW - 20 MIN - 30 MAX (Current Status = 12)
Queensland - 15 MIN - 20 MAX (Current Status = 8)
SA - 10 MIN - 15 MAX (Current Status = 10)
Victoria - 20 MIN - 30 MAX (Current Status = 10)
What do I get?
- Your Picture, Name, Practice and Website as a half or full page advertisement in your State paper alongside the other advisers. This ensures appropriate sizing and exposure for each individual.
- Your Picture, Name, Practice and Website as half or full page advertisement in the Australian Financial Review alongside headshots across Australia.
- Highlighting your name and practice in a scroll feature on the togetheraustralia.com website.
- A feature article written about key advisers in advice right now and sent as a press release with your name, practice and website listed at the bottom of the feature article.
The message will be about your role as financial advisers in supporting Australians through Covid-19. It WON'T be highlighting anything around free advice if that is of concern. It really is about promoting you as an individual adviser during this time and the value advice brings and the humans behind it.
We will amplify you through socials, as you will be able to do through yours.
How Do I Pay?
Please secure your spot HERE
For those of you uncomfortable clicking on links, you can paste the following URL - www.adviserratings.com.au/payments
How Long Do I Have Before I Pay?
The offer closes TONIGHT in order to secure our rates.
What if You Don't Hit The Required Advisers in Each State?
If we don't raise the minimum dollars required for this, we will immediately return the funds to those who have paid. If oversubscribed, it will come on a first paid basis.
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com