Ask an Adviser - Tax Implications From an Overseas Gift

My parents would like to help me with my mortgage by sending money to me from overseas. As the receiver of the money, what tax implication will I have on my tax position, do I need to declare it on my tax return? As the sender, what tax implication will it have on my parents who are non-resident of Australia for tax purpose? The money sent will be after tax savings from overseas. I am not in receipt of any government benefits. Thanks in advance.