As consumers demand more from their financial adviser in light of access to so much more content and information, advisers in turn are demanding more from their licensees.
We asked advisers how they rate their licensee when it comes to technology, support and training - how does your licensee compare? Our report will be distributed shortly.
Fig 1 - Circle sizes represent number of advisers (AMP = 3,827 advisers)
1. We have used a confidence interval (CI) of 5% or less on each licensee to ensure statistically relevant data.
2. Our response rate varies by licensee or dealer group - where the CI for a particular licensee is greater than 5%, these advisers have been grouped into the overall "market bucket" for comparative purposes.
3. Larger licensee groups that have sub licensees have also been analysed.
4. All data has been depersonalised to protect the identity of individual advisers
5. All data has been cross-verified by UNSW statisticians.
6. Data was collected prior to latest negative publicity headlines
Note Licensees - For this report and all Adviser Ratings bespoke industry intelligence, please REGISTER HERE for access
by Angus Woods, MD, Adviser Ratings