Our Adviser Profile this week is Justin Isaacs. Justin Has 15 Client reviews with an average client rating of 92%. Justin Has been advising for over 10 years and works at IP Financial Advisers in Parramatta in Sydney.
1. Best thing about being a financial adviser?
Having the opportunity to make a difference in other people’s lives. This doesn’t just mean our clients, we are a big believer in community involvement and offer our services to a number of charities pro-bono.
2. One thing you would like to see improved or changed in the industry?
More promotion of a role of a Financial Planning in the community. With the bad press that we receive, the general public need to hear good stories about what we can help others achieve.
3. The areas on their finances or economy that worry your clients the most?
Current situation overseas with North Korea and United States and what impact that will have on markets.
4. What's the strangest question a client has ever asked you?
I recently won the lotto! Are you able to help me plan for my retirement?
5. If you could get three things into consumers' heads about what advisers do or don't do what would they be?
a) We work in your best interest.
b) It’s about planning rather than selling products.
c) We don’t charge an initial fee.
6. How do you describe your job at BBQs?
We reinforce our mission statement ‘Reaching your Financial Goal is our Goal’, from there we tend to find that people will ask questions in regards to their situation.
7. Is Financial Planning for everyone or only the wealthy?
I have 2 clients in mind with this question, both clients are in their 50’s and thought that owning a property is beyond them. After we set a plan and strict budget for them to work with, they have achieved that Australian Dream of owning their first houses.