“ONLY 20% OF MONEY SUCCESS IS WHAT YOU KNOW, THE REMAINING 80% IS WHAT YOU DO.”
The term rich means different things to different people and my career has been spent teaching individuals, from all walks of life, the right knowledge and behaviour so the actions they take around money, are meaningful and relevant to their lives.
I’m a big believer that common sense trumps complexity everyday. At CommonCents we work with motivated families to help them achieve a life free from financial stress. Our proven framework, and practical step-by-step actions, help our clients achieve their goals, with more cash to spend on the things they really value.
I became involved in the Financial Services industry with the Suncorp group, before taking on a Senior Planning role with NAB Financial Planning. We established CommonCents, in 2011, so I could focus on what’s really important – a client’s financial success. I enjoy getting to know our clients and take the time to understand their family’s hopes and dreams.
If you want to chat, call us on 1300 376 781, or come and see us for coffee.
Some information on our fees is available on our website: https://www.commoncentsfp.com.au/faqs/#tab1
Nick is always pleasant and polite and explains all our questions in a way in which we understand.
Nick is very professional in all he does looking after our future.
Nick and the team at CommonCents are always polite and understanding. Nick takes the time to get to know his client, never any feeling of being rushed, always made welcome.
All requests thoroughly researched by Nick are reported back with options tailored to suit your specific needs. Knowledgeable with his finger on the pulse who can relay using layman's terms.
Very happy with Nick's dedication and commitment in striving to provide this service enabling us to secure our financial future.
Nick is always professional and friendly. He explains things in layman's terms, easy to understand. He is very thorough in his research and maintenance of my funds. Nothing is ever too much for Nick to assist me with.
Our experience with Nick was professional pleasant and friendly as always. He always makes us feel welcome and makes conversation to make us feel comfortable. Nick answered any questions and concerns we may have. He explains all the reasons for what he suggests and makes sure we understand the reasons for them. He asks if we are happy with any changes that he suggests before going ahead with them. We feel that Nick is very competent, has our best interests at heart and we have the utmost trust in him and his advice. We would highly recommend him to anyone requiring financial advice.
- Adviser status Platinum
- Number of reviews 18
- First year providing advice 2000
- Years of experience 22
- Master of Financial Planning
CommonCents Financial PlanningUnit 9, 195 Hume St
Toowoomba City, QLD 4350
- 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
- In person
- Video call
Commoncents Advice Group Pty Ltd