I do what I do because of my childhood. Seeing the effects of financial difficulty first hand has built a strong passion to try prevent this for others. My value is being committed to solving your financial problems/goals.
I have joined a boutique in Private client advisory and Lending to deliver bespoke and tailored financial solutions.
Our clients span from:
- Individuals straight out of university wanting to save for their first house or investment portfolio
- A young professional couple looking to set goals on building a future together
- A family where planning for the kids education and protecting the legacy is critical
- Small business owners taking a step back to make sure there is a backup plan
- Figuring out the next lifestyle challenge when work is no longer required
Clear fixed fee for upfront and ongoing service arrangements. Flexible based on complexity of advice.
Following the sudden death of my husband, I was faced with many financial decisions to ensure my and my children’s future security. Chris’ advice regarding investments, superannuation and income generation has been considered, practical and valuable. He is easily contactable and responsive, always willing to answer my many questions and explain his advice clearly. Chris’ calm, positive and reassuring manner has been vital in assisting me through an overwhelming and difficult year. I look forward to having Chris work with me over the coming years and cannot recommend him highly enough.
You can’t go wrong with Chris Lau. He’s an expert in his field yet he takes the time to listen to your specific goals, concerns and constraints. His advice is practical, tailored and realistic. I’m a return customer and I will continue to be.
- Adviser status Gold
- Number of reviews 2
- First year providing advice 2014
- Years of experience 10
- Bachelor of Commerce
Lifespan Financial PlanningSuite 2, Level 24, 1 Market St
Sydney, NSW 2000
- 8:30am – 6:00pm Monday – Friday
- In person
- Video call
Lifespan Financial Planning