Since 2009, I have offered ongoing strategic advice to clients and was appointed as a Director of Homestead Financial Group in 2017. My aim is to assist you in reaching your retirement income goals through careful planning, sound investments and structured age pension strategies.
As a trusted advisor, I serve two important functions in my clients' lives:
1. Be there to have conversations with the client over time as their life changes.
2. Find good assets that add value, protect the capital as best we can and balance out the portfolio so it’s delivering consistent returns over time.
My areas of expertise include:
- Retirement planning
- Managed and direct investments
- Centrelink advice
- Estate planning
In my leisure time, I enjoy music, cinema, theatre and watching St Kilda AFL games.
All initial consultations with potential new clients are a 30 minute phone consultation.
Professional, friendly, reliable, knowledgeable and always willing to provide advice and assistance.
I am very satisfied with Darren, he understands my needs.
Darren has always been approachable, friendly and very professional while providing good
He is very approachable, friendly, and very efficient in helping or tending to my requests.
I trust him and he accommodates any changes or requests for funds with ease and no problems. He is able to clarify any issues I'm concerned about.
- Adviser status Platinum
- Number of reviews 9
- First year providing advice 2005
- Years of experience 18
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning
Homestead Financial Group Pty LtdUnit 1, 19 Synnot St
Werribee, VIC 3030
- 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
- In person
- Video call
Amp Financial Planning Pty Ltd