I started in the computer industry in 1991 servicing and building PC's, Servers and Raid Arrays etc. Maintaining service contracts with top businesses with minimal downtime was essential. Working on City Council Servers with 1,000 users was interesting.
I changed careers to the Financial Industry where i'm doing the similar thing of looking after what people have.
Researching, I search out and find quality products an providers that I myself would and do use personally. Then I implement them for people and service these quality products for my clients.
- Creative Strategies are my passion; making sure you have money now and the for the future...your journey is your life and take advantage of what you can.
- Proficient in developing hybrid investment solutions fitting with client’s financial goals, risk aversion, timeline, and investment return expectation.
- Expertise in establishing tailored financial plans for living now and retirement planning including structured diversified portfolios inside and outside of the pension environment.
I'm a big believer of multiple streams of income and plan for this myself and for my clients through many areas including asset allocation, asset protection, asset growth and and tax consequences.
- Trusts, and Partnerships...they all have different characteristics and which entity is right for you? I can assist with that.
Before and while you create multiple property portfolios, large Investments, significant Share portfolio you need to protect what you have...YOU.
Superannuation and Pension Strategies and Planning
Financial Insurance Planning : Small - Med business Keyman & Owner protection plans.
Finding money for you
Your initial meeting with us is at our expense.
I needed to make sure my total portfolio was diversified across different types of investments outside of superannuation and term deposits and direct shares. He was able to show me how to invest in bullion, a fixed interest market that outperforms standard investments in that space, and even knew about cryptocurrencies and how they work.
You get to deal with him on strategy and his no nonsense approach.
Since working with David he has met and surpassed my expectations of working with financial advisors. David really gets to know his client which has given me every confidence that my financial goals are completely understood. David provides me with regular updates and is always available to answer any questions or to explain alternate options within my portfolio. I have no doubt that transitioning into retirement will be done with ease thanks to David’s guidance.
David is the real deal, He knowledge is second to none in his industry, and I count him as my personal adviser for all things Super and personal insurance.
- Adviser status Silver
- Number of reviews 3
- First year providing advice 2007
- Years of experience 16
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning
Invested Financial Management Pty Ltd28 Woodfern Ct
Samford Valley, QLD 4520
- 10:00am – 4:00pm Saturday
- 9:30am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
- In person
- Video call
Continental Wealth Pty Ltd