Heppingstone Financial Services is driven by the belief that we can make a difference to your financial position.
Our award winning team of professionals concentrate on offering a high quality of financial advice which helps our time poor clients manage their financial affairs.
Over the past 20 plus years of experience working closely with fellow advisers, stock brokers, accountants, lawyers and financial analysts; Christopher offers a high level of holistic advice to clients.
Christopher is also a Specialist Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Advisor and is accredited by both Financial Wisdom Limited and SPAA, the peak membership body for Financial Planners, Accountants and Lawyers offering specialised advice in the Self-managed superannuation fund Sector.
Since July 2015 Heppingstone Financial Services Pty Ltd has set up a new dealership and an Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) – Melbourne Advisory & Partners Pty Ltd.
- 2015 ASIC appointed Christopher Heppingstone as a Responsible Manager under Melbourne Advisory & Partners Pty Ltd
- 2013 - 2014 Practice of the Year Award (Finalist)
- 2012 Wealth Professional Top 50 Adviser (ranked No.15)
- FPA and Financial Wisdom 'Value of Advice Award'
- SPAA - Self Managed Superannuation Fund Specialist and member of association
- Value of Advice Award Finalist FPA
- Nominated for the AFA Adviser of the Year Award
- Associate member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia
Christopher's office was down the corridor from me prior to retiring. I got to know Christopher on a personal level and engaged in the advice process with him. He helped me tidy my SMSF up, review the asset allocation and offered detailed analysis of retirement funding. This gave me the peace of mind I needed to retire.
Christopher has been offering advice to me for over 10 years and helped manage my affairs and assets through the GFC. We have taken advantage of Transition to retirement, gearing, tax minimisation and now the majority of my assets sit in a tax free environment. Christopher has helped manage risk by making important to moves in volatile markets and keeping up with the ever changing superannuation environment.
Offered open lines of communication and was down to earth. Loved the fact that he was independent of the banks though could still recommended their products if they through it was in my best interest.
- Adviser status Silver
- Number of reviews 3
- First year providing advice 1994
- Years of experience 28
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
Heppingstone Financial ServicesLevel 4, 66 Albert Rd
South Melbourne, VIC 3205
Melbourne Advisory & Partners Pty Ltd