There are times in life when money decisions matter more than others. Buying a home, growing your wealth, planning for retirement to name a few.
These are the times when you want to get it right. Financial advice can be confusing, so we promise to explain it in ways you understand.
As your financial adviser, we want you to hit your financial stride when it counts. We're your mentor, your sounding board, a confidante, and your go-to person when it comes to money decisions.
Our values - Everyone in our team is here to support you reach your financial goals. This is how we deliver on that promise.
- We do the right thing - We'll explain things so you understand. Always transparent on fees and act in your best interests.
- We help our clients thrive - Our job is to look for ways to improve your current financial position. Exploring opportunities for growth that help you live the life you want today and tomorrow.
- We tell it like it is - Everyone has their own starting point and sometimes that can be confronting. We navigate those tricky conversations with you and are known to drop a truth bomb or two. All delivered with care and empathy.
- We keep on top of things - Although we have over 20 years of experience providing advice we don't rest on our laurels. We're always learning and seek ways to make things better for you. We keep on top of the latest investment opportunities, strategies, and legislation so you don't have to.
- We're human too - We understand that life doesn't always go to plan, so there's no judgement here. Advice is given with a hefty dose of empathy and focuses on how you can improve your current situation.
- Relationships are important - We help with one-off advice solutions, but the real magic happens when we get to know you better. Genuinely caring for your financial wellbeing and being a mentor and sounding board for key financial decisions.
Lyle Greig is an Authorised Representative of Count Financial Ltd and a principal and director of Living Financial Advice. Lyle has 19 years’ experience in the provision of financial advice. Lyle attained a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) with merit from University of Wollongong and a Diploma of Financial Planning from Deakin University. He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional and a member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia.
Lyle is authorised to provide advice in the following areas:
- Deposit and payment products
- Government debentures, stocks and bonds
- Life products
- Managed investment schemes
- Retirement Savings Accounts
- Margin lending, and
Initial Introductory Telephone Consultation (30 minutes) is at no cost. Discovery Meeting (1 hour) cost is $330. Comprehensive Advice and Implementation range is $3,300 (low complexity), $5,500 (medium complexity) and $7,700 plus (high complexity). Ongoing Adviser Service fee ranges from $2,760 to $12,885 per year. Our fees will be confirmed after your Initial Discovery Meeting. All fees above are GST inclusive. Fees can be invoiced or where preferably and possible, paid via your investment/superannuation/pension fund.
Lyle has excellent communication skills, gives personal attention to his clients financial needs and provides full confidence in investment advice.
Sue and Steve
Lyle clearly communicates in a clear and concise manner all aspects of my portfolio, he is open and transparent with fees and any charges. Lyle responds in a very timely manner to any inquiries that I may have and is proactive on any issues that may affect me both now and in the foreseeable future. Highly recommended.
Very helpful and knowledgeable. Put any anxiety to rest.
Lyle always explains things clearly. He and his staff reply promptly to any queries that I have and he willingly gives his views on a range of issues. I have great confidence in the advice that he offers.
A Financial Adviser of the highest integrity, entirely trustworthy and focussed on the client. Very knowledgeable, always has time and is very timely responsive. Have recommended to many others who are now also clients.
- Adviser status Platinum
- Number of reviews 114
- First year providing advice 2003
- Years of experience 20
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
Living Financial AdviceSuite 608, 288 Forest Rd
Hurstville, NSW 2220
- 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
- In person
- Video call
Count Financial Limited