David is an award-winning financial adviser that specialises in retirement planning.
He is the:
- 2015 AFA Adviser of the Year (http://adviseroftheyear.com.au/)
- 2015 National Most Recommended Adviser (Beddoes Institute)
- 2016 Finalist Global Financial Planning Awards (GFPA)
Founding his business in 2002, David and his team specialise in the development of modern retirement plans that aim to prepare people financially for virtually anything that may happen in retirement.
Using evidence-based strategies as their core philosophy for money management, their superannuation and pension portfolio recommendations aim to deliver predictable outcomes with retirement income streams.
The combination of evidence-based portfolios with modern retirement planning approaches provides you with: -
- The comfort of knowing how much income you can live upon that is regularly assessed,
- How long your retirement savings will last with the use of capital tracking, and
- The potential to provide financial support for your family today, fulfilling a 'living legacy'.
Relying upon the science and maths of retirement, he takes a product agnostic approach to advising his clients.
In September 2015, the Beddoes Institute conducted an independant survey with his clients. David scored a highly impressive 9.4 out of 10 rating from his clients for his performance, including ratings of 9.7 for friendliness, 9.5 for trust, 9.4 for efficiency and 9.5 for accessibility.
In recent years, David has written two books on gerontology, retirement psychology and modern retirement planning techniques.
David has exciting plans for the launch of retirement lifestyle and coaching services so that retirees can prepare, and more importantly implement, actions to build an aspirational and fulfilling retirement using a scientific framework as a guide.
He is a member of the FPA, AFA, SMSF Association, MDRT, Retirement Income Industry Association (USA) and is a certified Retirement Coach.
We offer flexibility for clients to implement a transparent fixed fee price depending upon their needs. Alternatively they may choose to have an asset based fee if they deem it in their best interest.
- Adviser status Gold
- Number of reviews 1
- First year providing advice 2003
- Years of experience 20
- Bachelor of Business
The Retirement Advice CentreGround Floor Suite 204, 3-5 Stapleton Ave
Sutherland, NSW 2232
- 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
Millennium3 Financial Services Pty Ltd