Steve is an Authorised Representative of Consultum Financial Advisers Pty Ltd, commencing with the practice in 1999.
Steve holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA), Bachelor of Business (Financial Planning), Advanced Diploma of Public Safety (Police Investigation) and an Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning).
Concurrent to the early development of Steve’s career as a financial planner, he was a WA Police Officer in uniform and detective positions. This public sector background benefits many of our government employee clients, with understanding of government process, systems and superannuation schemes, such as GESB.
Steve was a national finalist in the 2016 Association of Financial Advisers Excellence in Education Award. This award recognises commitment to professional education and the important role it plays in providing quality advice to the community.
Steve is an active participant in community organisations, including:
- Board Member of WA government Gaming and Wagering Commission.
- Board Member of Tax Practitioners Board
- Coach and committee member at Bullcreek Leeming Junior Football Club.
- Justice of the Peace
Professional Memberships include;
- Graduate Member of Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- Associate member of Financial Planning Association.
- Specialist Adviser of SMSF Association.
- Fellow Chartered Financial Practitioner (FChFP) member of the Association of Financial Advisers.
Fees are set upon meeting with clients and determining the scope of advice.
Steven delivers clear and easily understandable advice regarding my Superannuation and Insurance products to ensure I am getting the best outcome for my current requirements.
Steve has assisted my wife and I for many years to manage our super, establish income protection, trauma and life insurance policies. More recently Steve has assisted us to find the best options to establish tax effective investment funds for our daughters and a managed fund to assist us achieve our savings goals. Thanks Steve.
Great Service, Honest and Transparent
Steve came to visit my partner and I at our home to discuss various financial services including income protection and superannuation. He was excellent to deal with and we never felt pressured into selecting any of the products. I will definitely recommend Steve to my friends and family.
- Adviser status Platinum
- Number of reviews 11
- First year providing advice 2001
- Years of experience 21
- Master of Business Administration
Mal Dobson & AssociatesUnit 3, 7 Woodpecker Avenue
Willetton, WA 6155
- 8:00am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday
Consultum Financial Advisers Pty Ltd