Larry Raymond has been a financial planner since 1992 and a Certified Financial Planner since 1995. Larry is authorised to give most types of advice including self-managed super fund advice. He is an accredited Aged Care Professional with over 15 years of experience providing aged care and home care advice.
For the last 10 years, Larry thru his business, Alliance Financial Planning, has restricted new clients to only people who are: applying for or already in residential aged care, applying for or already getting a home care package, and in or moving into a retirement village or lifestyle village.
By restricting new client to only those areas, potential clients will have peace of mind knowing that the advice they receive has been provided by a Financial Planner who is a specialist in that area and who is continually providing advice in that area.
Larry provides the following services to potential clients Australia-wide in the above-mentioned categories:
- A free telephone general advice Q & A help and a free calculation service to help people become more informed.
- A free calculation reports that allows people to obtain valuable calculation results. These results are for their DIY scenario (pension entitlement if applicable, care fees if applicable, cash flow, and year-by-year wealth value) - each for the next few years. These are calculation results that are almost impossible to get elsewhere. The report also includes the results that our advice would provide based on the DIY scenario. This allows people to see how much difference our financial advice will provide. The advice fee is also provided before any commitment. Providing the results of both scenarios as well as the cost of the advice allows enquirers to decide if the financial advice will be value for money.
- Financial advice can be provided remotely to those who are not in the Brisbane area.
My advice fees are based on the complexity of the advice being provided and the time it will take.. A quote is provided before starting any chargeable work.
Larry is a lovely man with a calm and friendly nature. He is helping me navigate and understand the management of my mother's finances as she transitions from her own home to an aged care facility in order to maximize her financial situation and meet her needs. Larry explains the complex financial strategies to me in lay terms and patiently answers my questions. I find Larry extremely trustworthy and continually helpful.
Larry provided Aged Care advice for my parents. He was quick to respond to all of our questions. His knowledge in this area was extremely helpful to us. Larry provided 6 scenarios re finances RAD etc and we were able to choose the better option for my parents situation.
My husband has a terminal illness and I needed help with Centrelink whom I thought were unfairly reducing care benefits. Our account and our financial planner didn't want to assist because it was complicated due to our business involvement. I was at the point of giving up when I was referred to Larry. He understood my Centrelink concerns and got our benefit fixed beyond my expectations. I am so grateful for his help with that and NDIS.
My husband and I have been happy clients for over 15 years. We are now getting closer to retirement and we hope to be clients for 15 more.
Larry provided my Mother advice on Retirement strategies, cash flow and budgeting as well as comprehensive and clear recommendations on the options that would best suit her needs into the future. My Mother has received very sound advice based on her current situation and Larry's experience and knowledge formatted the options in simple and concise terms. I believe that Larry's advice was well worth the effort and the statement of advice was presented in a very personal and easy to read manner. A job well done. I would recommend Larry to anyone that needs financial advice in the Retirement field. Garry Fielding (on behalf of Pam Fielding) Ferny Grove 4055
- Adviser status Silver
- Number of reviews 5
- First year providing advice 2003
- Years of experience 19
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
Alliance Financial Planning Pty Ltd9 Park Street
Coorparoo, QLD 4151
- 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
- In person
- Video call
Futuro Financial Services Pty Ltd