Terrell’s qualifications include a Bachelor of Business (Financial Planning) from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology.
He’s a Registered Tax (Financial) Adviser with the Tax Practitioners Board and has passed the Financial Adviser Standards and Ethics Authority exam.
Terrell Hyman is a qualified Financial Adviser who works with clients to achieve their goals and increase their financial literacy.
After all, it’s financial literacy that helps you make smart financial decisions and can lead to a better, more prosperous retirement.
After working in the financial services industry for several years, Terrell noticed that traditional advice sometimes missed the needs of everyday people.
He believes a long-term plan is the best way to ensure opportunities are not missed. A long-term plan helps clients move out of the “unknown” and take huge steps towards their financial goals with confidence.
Terrell started Trl Financial solutions in 2020 to dedicate his time to helping more Australians achieve financial freedom and financial confidence.
Terrell’s strategic financial advice incorporates complex strategies, but also gives his clients a strong understanding of the plan, and why the plan is important to meeting their goals.
Terrell’s advice includes but not limited to:?
- Helping set achievable goals
- Creating a spending plan which takes the thinking out of paying bills and regular savings
- Debt management to pay off “bad debt” as quickly as possible
- Creating wealth (including investment advice to achieve your goals faster)
- Advice on superannuation to make sure it is focused on your best retirement
- Protecting what you have already achieved (as well as your loved ones) by putting in place a safety net to catch you if anything happens.
- Savings for your Children
Where the advice incorporates insurance recommendations Terrell will discuss with you the options of the remuneration coming from the insurance provider or from you.
Terrell has always been able to listen and give me advice on all my financial matters. He is able to explain it in understandable terms which I have found very helpful in building on my own financial knowledge and then enabling me to confidently make my own decisions based on his advice.
very good at what he dose have be a past client and was upset when he left I very happy to be back with him
- Adviser status Bronze
- Number of reviews 2
- First year providing advice 2017
- Years of experience 6
- Bachelor of Business (Financial Planning)
TRL Financial Solutions155 Varsity Parade
Varsity Lakes, QLD 4227
- 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
- In person
- Video call
Alpine Financial Advice Pty Ltd