Hi I'm Trish and I am here to help. To help get to know me better here are some quick stats:
- My pronouns are she/her
- I have 3 young children
- I'm on the path to living a low waste lifestyle, which includes growing food in the garden, having bees, chickens, renovating a 1970's house to be in the style of a PassiveHaus
- I'm a military Veteran's spouse, which means all of our children were born in different states as we moved around for his job
- I absolutely adore what I get to do for a career
- Fully qualified with a Master of Financial Planning
- CFP® certified professional
- Top 50 Most Influential Adviser in Australia (Financial Standard)
So who might you be and how can I help?
- You're in the broad age bracket of 20-45 years old
- You know you need to do more with your money but are not quite sure what that is
- You might be just starting out or have a house or two, kids, a dog and investments
- You want help to make the most of your income, fix any debt, retire early, take parental leave, start a family, start a new career, etc etc etc. There are so many varied goals I can help with.
- You are an Aussie or are in Australia
- You're ready to make a change for the better.
If any of this resonates with you, let's connect at http://foxandhare.com.au/ and we'll get you scoring goals!
Trish has been absolutely fantastic. It was my first experience with a financial adviser and she has made it truly remarkable for me. I'm from overseas, so understanding the complexities of investing in Australia, buying property and all investment options available, wasn't an easy task. She helped me really understand what was the best path forward, aligned to my values, and gave me tools to set me up for success. She was extremely kind and patient, even when I asked the same questions many times to make sure I understood. I felt like she really looked after me and my best interest, making sure that I felt safe and confident I was doing what was best for me. I really appreciate all the work she's done and I'd definitely recommend her.
As usual, Trish's advice and information were clear and helpful. The areas covered were wills, enduring powers of attorney, advance health directives, advice on questions regarding children, all delivered in a clear and understandable way. All our questions were answered to our satisfaction. We would have no hesitation recommending Trish as an adviser to anyone requiring financial information.
Trish has given me advice in a range of areas including superannuation, cash flow/income, downsizing, aged care, pensions, taxation strategies and disposal/sale of shares. During our review meeting, Trish was able to explain things very clearly. Through Trish's knowledge and experience, I am confident that the advice given was right for my needs. I also appreciated Trish's quick email follow up and advice on several topics after our review meeting.
Trish has been my adviser for just over a year. Initially due to Covid 19 our conversations and reviews were held by phone. This was no impediment to the development of a mutually agreeable business relationship which has since been reinforced by face to face meetings. Trish is easy to communicate with and listens well ensuring she understands my queries and follows up in a timely manner where possible. If there is to be a delay she lets me know. I appreciate I am able to discuss investment matters outside of Trish's area of responsibility as this enables me to gain a holistic view of where I stand and what opportunities I may have.
Trish showed great care and patience when giving advice to my husband and I on our superannuation, insurance and general budgeting. She took the time to explain the complex language so we could easily understand our options and make informed decisions. Trish was a good listener and worked hard to make sure our existing insurance was appropriate for our current situation.
- Adviser status Silver
- Number of reviews 7
- First year providing advice 2017
- Years of experience 6
- Master of Financial Planning
Fox and Hare Financial AdviceLevel 3, 223 Liverpool St
Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
- 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
Paragem Pty Ltd