Kirsten advises on creating, enjoying, protecting and passing on wealth.
She can help to set up wealth for your family’s long-term benefit or to find the right balance between funding a comfortable retirement and giving an early hand to your children. She can plot a course with you through important transitions in your family life such as separation or rebuilding.
Kirsten draws on her previous professional experience as a lawyer and is trained in collaborative practice as a financial neutral.
Areas of expertise
- Intergenerational Wealth Transfer
- Family Separation and Blended Families
- Wealth Creation and Protection
- Retirement and Superannuation Strategies
- Self-Managed Super Funds, Family Trusts and Testamentary Trusts
- Collaborative Practice
- Bachelor of Laws and Arts (Honours) (UNSW)
- Master of Public Policy (ANU)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning (Kaplan)
Kirsten Lynn loves
- Family road trips and board games while our daughters still think we’re fun.
- Well-written drama and non-fiction– think Sophie’s Choice, The West Wing, Serial and anything by Michael Lewis, - Malcolm Gladwell or Joan Didion. (Recommendations very welcome!).
- The quiet morning ritual of making tea before the daily juggle starts.
Kirsten is our financial manager and adviser. She is a charming intelligent young woman who inspires confidence in her clients . Her investment and financial guidance is first rate . Above all we feel she has our interests at heart . We have complete trust in her expertise and have no hesitation to recommending her to others
Kirsten has been my financial adviser for just over a year now. She has given me sound and helpful advice regarding my superannuation during that time and she is very good at explaining the strategies behind her advice in a manner that makes it easy for me to understand. She is always available when I need to speak with her or email and always gets back to me in a timely manner with the information required. I am extremely happy to have her working with me to secure my future. Thank you Kirsten.
Kirsten has given me confidence in planning for a steady income as my wife and I age and reassurance that, should I die before my wife, that she will still enjoy financial security. We were and are both impressed with her level of education and how that has morphed into her ability to analyse a situation, condense it to its key elements and devise a strategy to protect our wealth. She is able to communicate this to us in a language that we can understand without any goobledook. Additionally, she is pleasant and patient with us older clients who are a bit hard of hearing and treats us as human beings, something that so many younger people do not do.
I found Kirsten to be very efficient; her explanations are clear, precise and easy to deal with. She is the only financial adviser who has followed up meetings with an email detailing everything that took place, very rare. I am very happy with her and would not like to lose her.
Kirsten listens to our situations and provides wonderful, accurate and friendly advice. She is pro active and go out of her way to help. Thank you Kirsten.
- Adviser status Silver
- Number of reviews 5
- First year providing advice 2016
- Years of experience 7
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
Stanford BrownLevel 8, 15 Blue Street
North Sydney, NSW 2060
- 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Tuesday, Thursday – Friday
The Lunar Group Pty Limited