Hello, and thank you for taking the time to find out a little more about me.
Having my first financial planning practice in 1986, I quickly learned what was important to my clients, and what was important to me as their financial planner.
These are the factors and values that shape my advice and the service provided:
- A client's best interest should be at the heart of everything we do;
- A core component of my responsibility is to find objective and comprehensive research. Research that doesn't have a commercial bias, and research that helps me provide meaningful investment advice;
- Having research that helps me manage risk in portfolios;
- Not being constrained to an approved product list that is conflicted with a sales driven agenda. Being able to choose investments and products to recommend to my clients based on their merit;
- Operating the practice as a fee for service model.
In 2006, I established a new boutique Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) - Financial Planners Alliance Pty Ltd - under which I am now licensed.
Given my areas of expertise, I find the majority of clients are mid to high net worth;
- have life experience, often business experience, and value this in others;
- prefer to have a relationship with a University trained, CFP, highly experienced planner;
- value objective advice independent of a product provider;
- value service and solutions that are not impeded by the commercial constraints of larger AFSL's or financial institutions;
- value personalized service;
- expect a mutually rewarding, respectful relationship;
- value a fee for service offering.
Being able to tick these boxes gives clients confidence in their relationship with me.
The areas of financial planning in which I predominantly work are:
- Investment strategies and portfolio management including Individually Managed accounts (direct shares);
- Self- Managed Superannuation Funds;
- Helping with the financial impact of entering aged care;
- Helping people maximize their resources in such a way that will help them achieve their lifestyle goals. This is a complex field involving many components - it's my job to understand it, analyze the data and options, and help you make smart decisions.
Being a small, boutique practice, I value each and every of my clients and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you. I do offer an obligation free first appointment.
Hope to speak with you soon.
Best Wishes, Jayne
The cost of providing a financial advice service to you including initial consultation, strategy development, product considerations and a Statement of Advice including implementation of that advice will depend upon the nature and complexity of the advice and or service provided. Fees for my advice and services are based on a fee for service basis.
A pleasure to meet Jayne to discuss advice regarding the establishment of an SMSF, self-managed super funds, Super Rollover, Portfolio Management service, and assistance with advice regarding an account-based pension. Jayne is always able to provide a clear and concise explanation and we feel confident in Jaynes's knowledge and experience. We were very impressed with the statement of advice provided to us at the inception of services, it's a great tool to look back over for reference and a reminder of where we are going and or are at in our financial decision-making!
Through Jayne’s knowledge and experience, I feel very confident that the advice given was right for my needs. I received Jayne’s full care and attention when I needed it.
Jayne has given us very good advice particularly in the area of our self managed super funds, and also in the area of how we would best enter into retirement. Her tireless work in sorting out complications with Centrelink .has been greatly appreciated and Jayne's advice has proven to be invaluable. Jayne has taken a lot of time and is always very patient in explaining the various options available to us and has provided her professional advice to us since the year 2008.
Jayne has a very welcoming, friendly, professional and personable nature. Jayne delivers truly professional financial planning services and put her clients’ interests first. During the time working with Jayne, she has proven to be very knowledgeable and competent in not only financial planning matters as well as superannuation and Self Managed Super Fund issues. I’d happily recommend her to anyone wanting a holistic personalised service. I look forward to many more years working with Jayne and Arch financial planning firm .
Jayne is a very caring and supportive person and it's great having her manage our SMSF. She manages our money extremely competently and is absolutely trustworthy. We have no hesitation in recommending her services. Margaret and Anthony 4556
- Adviser status Platinum
- Number of reviews 10
- First year providing advice 2003
- Years of experience 20
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning
Arch Financial ServicesOcean Chambers, Ocean Central, Level 2, 2 Ocean St
Maroochydore, QLD 4558
- 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
Financial Planners Alliance Pty Ltd