Are you in control of your money, or is your money in control of you?
Hi! My name is Jon Hosford, and I'm passionate about helping people like you take back control of their money. Similar to how a Personal Trainer helps with your fitness goals, my role as a financial planner is to help you: understand how you view money, understand what you want to achieve with your money, set some goals, come up with a plan that is specific to you and what you want to achieve and is able to be understood and easily followed by you, and then provide you with the tools, support and accountability you need to ensure the plan is seen through to fruition.
What can you expect when you decide to make an appointment with me to take back control of your money?
- The "Meet, greet and get the deets" meeting: This first meeting is all about getting to know you and you getting to know me. I will help you understand how you view money, help you set some goals and get to understand your financial situation. I will also ask you to sign some forms allowing me to enquire with some of your existing product providers so I can get a more detailed understanding of your current position.
- The "Brainstorm" meeting: This second meeting is where we will discuss some areas of your situation that we may need to address in order to help you achieve your goals. We will also discussion some strategies that could help you achieve your objectives. This helps me gauge the kinds of risks/level of complexity you want as part of your plan. These first two meetings do not cost you anything. I understand that investing in your financial future is a big decision, and you aren’t likely to agree to paying for a financial plan unless you are confident the value you receive is likely to outweigh the costs associated. By the end of this meeting I will outline the value you are likely to receive from taking back control of your money, and the costs associated with me helping you with this. You can then either decide to partner with me and put a plan together, or to say “thank you but no thank you”.
- The "What's the Plan Stan" meeting: This meeting is where I present you with your tailored plan to take back control of your money. This plan contains all the strategies, products, benefits, risks and costs associated with the Plan. You will be able to ask any questions during this meeting, and will be encouraged to take the plan away to digest and process this very important document. Once you are ready, I take care of all the implementation to ensure you are set up ready to go.
I am available for face to face meetings at our offices in Targo St in Bundaberg, or online via Zoom. I look forward to working with you to take back control of your finances.
We wish we could go back in time and had met Jon earlier. Jon has made us feel extremely comfortable and helped us immensely.
Jon has always been very helpful and always takes time to make sure we understand what his recommendations are and nothing has been too much trouble for him.
Jon build a wonderful rapport with his clients and uses very visual techniques to help explain his vision and give confidence i where and how things could happen to support our vision.
Jon is a very personable man who makes you feel comfortable and confident. He clearly knows his business thoroughly and communicates his knowledge in easily understandable language. He gears his advice specifically to you after listening thoroughly to your situation and perspective. I highly recommend Jon, confident that he will meet and exceed your financial needs.
Jon came highly recommended to us. We found Jon to be patient and thorough with his explanations having spent several hours in two appointments making sure that we understood and were comfortable with the process we were entering into. His thorough professionalism combined with his easy manner made us feel comfortable and confident in making the largest financial decision of our lives. We would definitely recommend Jon to our friends, family and anyone reading this review.
As a further note we moved nearly 1000 kilometres north of Bundaberg and this has not made the slightest difference to our interactions with Jon or the efficiency with which our interests have been served.
- Adviser status Gold
- Number of reviews 9
- First year providing advice 2012
- Years of experience 11
- Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Science
Northwest Life4B Targo St
Bundaberg Central, QLD 4670
- 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
- In person
- Video call
Capstone Financial Planning Pty Ltd